Go Green by donating your books!
Find us on the Go Green Web Directory here!
Good Condition: Gently used or better
Fiction and Non-fiction: Hardcover or Trade Paperback
• Current Textbooks • Cookbooks
• History Books • Art Books
• Religion Books • Philosophy Books
• Children’s Books • Coffee Table Picture Books
Antiquarian, Unusual or Collectable books
Audio Books (CD or Cassette)
University Publishers (Harvard Press, etc.)
Movies: Dvd and VHS
Poor condition: moldy, water damaged, missing pages, extreme writing/highlighting
• Out of Date Health
• Out of Date Textbooks
• Out of Date Computer Books
• Out of Date Travel Guides
• Periodicals or Magazines
• Music Cassettes
• Fiction Mass Market Books (classics are an exception): Mass market books are small paperbacks that you can typically fit into your purse or pocket. Some people call them “Airport Books”. They are about the size of an index card.
|Donate Now!||About Us||Donate Books||Get Involved||News & Links||Events||Shop Online||Referrals & Applications|